• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mesanna Event Items

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If anyone wants to sell their event item from either the beginning (Blood Items) or the end (Spider Related Items) of our Mesanna event please consider selling to Legends Players first, I sadly see a few have already made it into the hands of non-primary shard Legends players.

Personally I could get together the gold to potentially buy two items, and have a few items I could trade for maybe one or two others, so If intersted please dont hesitate to find me thru PM or in game after 2pm EST.

Thanks.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have no interest in the event items, but if needed, I can put together about 80 mil to help buy them so they stay at Legends.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*gasps* I have moved from shard to shard for so long I have no clue where I belong anymore to be honest. I would like to think I am part of this shard and I have a castle to prove it dang it ! But I agree the items from this event are special and unique to Legends. I would buy them all if I could and horde them....My Preciousssssssss.! Congrats to Winners!

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope all the legends event items stay on legends. I know 2 of the event items my guildies got that sold were sold to another guildmate who will keep them on legends :). The others I know of are not being sold. It was an amazing event and I'd like to thank mesanna for doing something special for us. We feel like we get left out a lot so it was nice of her to show us that we are not forgotten.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Blood Spider Wings Are NOT for sale Because I could never afford to buy them back!!

Blood_Spider_Wings_Mar_2013.jpg
Thank You Mesanna! Where ever I display them they will always be Legends Property!