• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Mesanna Drachenfels Event Tour: Water Frog

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Waterfrog.jpg

Water Frog: 1 of 2

Reserve: 2bil

We will watch and see the offers and decide on making this an auction

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We have reasons to be doing so. All of which is still in discussion and we will make the public aware of our reasons once all members have agreed. We have been through a lot recently, more so than anyone needs to that is looking to play this game for fun.

@Flutter

There will be an auction this weekend, but I am unsure of future ones.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
We have reasons to be doing so. All of which is still in discussion and we will make the public aware of our reasons once all members have agreed. We have been through a lot recently, more so than anyone needs to that is looking to play this game for fun.

@Flutter

There will be an auction this weekend, but I am unsure of future ones.
I'm confused. I just want to attend Alex's auctions.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will do all I can to keep the best players I ever met, The Toads, on Atlantic exactly where they are now. Where they belong.
The fest as always was absolute great fun! They did awesome work on it and always do.

They are my friends and I will not let them go quietly. One month rule applies..

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
It is unfortunate that the members of Toad Town have been faced with enough B.S., that the y have decided to break up.........Very Sad for you all and for the Community. :sad3:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Atlantic will never be the same without Toad Town :( alot of people don't fully realize how many events they have provided for the community over the years, if i were to guess I'd say 100+, each of which took many hours to plan, as I saw firsthand while our guilds were allied. They are some of the most honest and helpful people in the game.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Everything has been rough for us all, and a lot of wounds made. I myself may still stay with the game, but the rest are moving on.

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
the toad is so fitting for toad town dont auction it i think its kool where it is lol