• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Mesanna Bones

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe it's just me, but I don't consider these "rare".

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you know how to work the skeleton spawn it's actually quite simple. I've managed all my char names in colored bones. I even have a Mesanna named char that I decided to not do.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you know how to work the skeleton spawn it's actually quite simple. I've managed all my char names in colored bones.
I see the point you are making, and yes, it is simple IF you have the right "tool". What I'm concerned about now is that you said you have a char that is named illegally. I think if you are caught with that particular name, i think you could be banned.

Last edited:

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mesanna's name was not always "not allowed".

It was only changed this year, so to say that name is "bannable" is a bit ludicrous.

Someone could have made this name and had that character for 14 years and you think they will ban them over the name?
I don't think so.

It's also a waste of resources if GMs were to enforce a name change on players with that name.

Much bigger problems to be concerned with.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They will not ban you for it. If anything, they would make you change the name. I do know this for a fact, and when I say fact, I mean from actual experiance.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I had a character of that name. Before Month of Halloween event
My account is a block of 72 hours...
GM has changed the name of my character

That item someone probably created by mischief?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was a character name search ever put on the new uo.com site? i know it wasn't working for a long time on the old one, but heard from people who had checked before that there are about 20 mesanna characters on atlantic alone. and those with the name farm the bones. i killed about 10 mesanna skeles the other day alone and got 2 whites, so who know how many thousands and thousands of deaths mesanna's twins have been having this month. i guess if i personally had to put a value on them, just given the actual rarity as an item, i would probably say about 1mil for white, 5 for colored. just because you cant make the name. my character named bones are more "rare" in number than mesanna's, but of course anyone could make those names. The mesanna fetish confuses me. i mean i know she dyes the stuff, but the stuff thats not dyed? or ever going to be dyed? like the cakes, pies, clothing, bones, whatever new items come alone. those items just seem to be worthless to me personally.

Last edited:

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Bones still spawn off of plain Skeleton Knights and another Skeleton, that spawn normally. Sadly since they are still currently spawning, they are nor rare.

On the other point made, the name Mesanna is now considered illegal and if found on a char in Game a GM will place oyu in Jail and make you change it.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am so not understanding this... if the character is not yellow and invulnerable how could it be mistaken for the real one? and yanking the name if people have had it for years? really, not nice ... should someone attempt to misrepresent themselves then yah, jail them and take the name, but otherwise? I disagree with any actions taken

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not believe that bones of fake Mesannas qualify as a genuine rare. I am therefore moving this thread to trade hall.

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i mean i guess if its not possible to make a char with that name now then u likely wont see alot of these bones with that name which to me i would consider rare and interesting to own :)But again that's if u cant make that name an there's not like a ton of people out there already doing that too....I saw IjumpedMessana's named skeles all over on europa along with many other interestingly named ones...so if they just figuered out some way to name the char that using spaces or something weird and anyone could do it wouldn't be very rare......just thought i'd offer my opinion if that's ok :)

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also when i've seen people with names considered illegal such as a monster or animals name from the game or something they have just logged in one day and there name was changed for them and that pretty much forced em to get a name change token or whatever if they didnt like the new name it had given them.I've actually seen that happen a few times with dif people.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u simply need a mesanna char woich upto 18 monthw gao was easy to make...wasters...[whatever]