Mesanna As A Teenager Story Contest

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
C

Crystal Canyon

Oh my!!!!! What an fun opportunity we have here!

Ok, before I venture into this, I want word from The One and Only Mesanna, that no matter the content of this story, she will never use any of it against the writer. ROFL

J/K...What a great idea!

*Devious notions developing in my mind as I pick up the almighty pen* :)

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Apr 29, 2004
Minoc, looking for that orc that killed me
Oh my!!!!! What an fun opportunity we have here!

Ok, before I venture into this, I want word from The One and Only Mesanna, that no matter the content of this story, she will never use any of it against the writer. ROFL

J/K...What a great idea!

*Devious notions developing in my mind as I pick up the almighty pen* :)
*walks in with a cup of double caffeine coffee, and hands it to Crystal* Glad it's not me you're gonna write a story about lol.

C

Crystal Canyon

*walks in with a cup of double caffeine coffee, and hands it to Crystal* Glad it's not me you're gonna write a story about lol.
Thank you for the caffeine.... errr coffee, False. You always seem to know just what to do at just the right time.

*Takes a large drink and smiles wickedly as she returns her focus to the paper and pen before her. Poor False....little does he know....*

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 5, 2008
Houston, Texas, Ya'll
www.kob.org
*Looks menacingly up from the corner, then continues to scribble protectively hunched over the crackling vellum with his tongue sticking slightly out the right corner of his pursed lips*

*is heard to mutter*
"Her eyes danced... even as the fragrant wine continued to dribble over her chin, leaving small spots on her simple blouse. Finally, able to contain the laughter welling up from inside no longer, she sprayed a perfectly good Riesling onto the sandaled feet and grey haired toes of the robed instructor. The lines in his brow became ever more pronounced as his scowl deepened. And, she couldn't help herself, she just laughed all the harder until her salty tears mingled with the fruity wine, which was not unpleasant."

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Apr 29, 2004
Minoc, looking for that orc that killed me
Thank you for the caffeine.... errr coffee, False. You always seem to know just what to do at just the right time.

*Takes a large drink and smiles wickedly as she returns her focus to the paper and pen before her. Poor False....little does he know....*
be sure that there are plenty of cookies, I can handle anything else, but no cookies......