• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Merxmere Targeted - Assassins discovered !

G

Gunga_Din

To any wondering why Merxmere has left the USA Alliance:

Last evening a prominent member of Merxmere was assassinated in Luna. His body stripped clean and a Dread Warhorse mourning its master.

Many townships have feared our growing power and we believe they are plotting to weaken Merxmere. This shall not happen, and the cowardly act will not go unpunished.

I have been informed there is a bounty for my head. Again, it is futile to attempt any said acts against myself or persons inhabiting Merxmere Village. You will not succede in your attempts to take down Merxmere.

Our involvement with the Imperium has also come into question as well.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Tis sad to see, but this is how you destroy an alliance and a entity. One township at a time. I will keep my ear to the ground for you. Just remember the people in a horror movie...whats the famous line? "Lets split up" and almost all of them get killed? *Grins*

I will have to check the -Y- Clan buildings, see if there are any contracts out