• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Meraktus Champ tomorrow

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry, I almost forgot to post it here.
We wanna try the labyrinth champ Meraktus tomorrow.
we will meet at 3pm GMT at west britain bank. That should be 10am EST or 9am CST or 4pm german time.
I know its early for you, but we dont know how long the fight will take, cause we never tried it before.
Maybe someone of you will still make it. If so, expect some or many deaths:D So have some insure money at the bank.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not home at the time it starts but i will go to the Labyrinth as soon i can to see you still there. :)

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At first it was a bit boring, cause you only have to kill Minotaurs. The only hard part in the beginning was, bringing all of the group to the end of the labyrinth past Miasma, Rend and Pyre. There we were killing Minotaurs for some time and here and there a reptalon, when it was too boring;)
You never know which level of the spawn you are, cause there is no altar, no candles and the spawn doesnt change. Only after some first killing the message changes.
So after more killings Meraktus and 4 friends spawned at the big building at the end of labyrinth. This was the time of the grey robes:D
There was a huge area damage. I dont know if it was only from Meraktus or even his friends. If you lure one add after another it might be easy too, but we were a big random group, so chaos reigned a bit:D
But we finally managed to kill the adds and Meraktus. As far as I know, no drop tho.
After that some people thought it would be nice to do the Bedlam Champ as well and die a bit more.
Well and that we did. No drop again tho as far as I know.
I had a lot of fun and hopefully the rest too:)

C

CatLord

Good job!
Next time please take some pictures??
And thank you for the early invitation!