• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Memorials

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been trying to get a letter written to EMs Tashik and Helios. (I am a crappy writer) I would love to see either the Memorial in Brit for Lady Phoenix finish or one put up.

I understand that the eagle by Brit Bank was suppose to be a Memorial to Lady Phoenix. Also understand that poor Draconi didnt get to finish it. Which leaves me wondering does Mesana have the plans to the "Beutify Brit Bank" stuff or is a time issue.. (Do we need to hunt do Draconi and beg for the plans.)

Just someone who wishes that Lady Phoenix not beforgotten.. LOL those that knew here will probably never forget her, But the young pups out there should be taught about her and what she did to "Better" Legends. :D

Which also leads me to wonder if we need a Memorial to the "Great Zathro" .
When i ask a friend about my idea, i was ask what about George. We need a memorial to him.

Which leads to me to ask Legends.. Beside Lady Phoenix.. Should we ask for one for Zathro and George.

Luc

P.S. Any ideas would be great. :grouphug:

N

NewThunder

I have sent in a request to Tashik to have an EM Memorial Stone placed.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cool, thanks. So at least i am not the only one wanting to keep her Memory live and ideas burning in our hearts.

N

NewThunder

The Memorial is just north of my Luna rune Library. I need to gather more flowers, if people have some to donate please place them in my mailbox.

Attachments

EM Tashik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People as important and as loved as Lady Phoenix by their respective communities should never be forgotten. I have received as request for a memorial to honor her memory and with the help of Mesanna, we now have one by the Luna gate. Lady Phoenix loved her community and in the hopes that players can feel this, if even a little bit, a luck statue has been installed above the memorial, so that players may touch her memorial and feel some of her luck help them on their adventures. A white rose adorns her monument and as soon as I get the chance to move it, her white lantern will join it. All those that were touched by this wonderful person are urged to donate at least one piece of plant-life, preferably flowers, to help decorate this monument. Thank you, and goodnight!

-EM Tashik

N

NewThunder

Tashik,

Thank you so much for making this happen. I think it turned out amazing. Many thanks to Mesanna for her help as well.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you, Thunder, that memorial is perfect

thank you, also, to EM Tashik and (the super-busy) Mesanna

Thunder, I have a feeling you will be inundated with plant donations :) and I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Ghostie's favorite color is PINK!

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry to say I never met the lady but I can feel I missed someone important. The Memorial is looking awesom as of this day. May She Rest in Peace.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heading from bank to my shop, the Memorial caught me by surprise - a very happy surprise:)

Thank you EM Tashik and Mesanna - and to those that urged this Memorial be made!

And thank you, Dar, for the memories!

To paraphrase General MacArthur : Old "Mighty Orc Slayers" never die, they just fade away ... - but with this Memorial, her memory will stay fresh!

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Love the added plants. Cant wait to see all the additions that come. As i pmed Tashik there is a box full of flowers at Thunder house by the memorial. Cant wait for Tashik and Messana to get those and all the other flowers to see what develops. I think it is a great memorial to Phoenix especially the blessing on top. So like her to give to the Legends community unselfishly.

:grouphug::grouphug:

Luc

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A large donation on behalf of the Barnyard Animals Benevolence Fund has been made. it's contained in a big wooden container. Please use as much as you like.

Mad Mim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I happened upon this the other day after Demon Wind and aoLOLita mentioned it. I did not get the chance the meet this wonder lady but have been told how wonderful she made things for others. I am very glad to see the memorial and the memories continuing on and inspiring.