• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

melee /tamers

• Thread starter shadowlkj
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Sarphus

one of my tamers is a macer as well. I am actually in the process of building the char, so I can't tell you how good he is yet, but I think he'll be good once I get it figured out.

5% Luck

Ive been running a pally/bushhy/tamer for a few years now. been wondering when it was going to kick in. Love it totaly! Only thing is no invisi. tough to get used to on a tamer but once done its truly a beautiful template. Gl to anyone that trys it as its a rough way to go! Most players think im hidiuos untill they see me work! then they are shaking their nerf sticks at me LOL Soo SHHH! keep it down!

DrDolittle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Only thing is no invisi

[/ QUOTE ]*cough*invisibilitypotions*cough*