• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Melee looking for partner in crime.

S

sirrojen

My name is Kahn and I am 120 tactics, macing, and anatomy, working to get 120 Spirit speak at 102 atm, 80 chiv, 40 necro, and I am working to get 120 bushido with 115 atm. I would love to find a decent clan or just some friends to do PVM with, champ spawns, peerless. I think if I had one other person with me a lot of content would open up to us. Any template would be awesome to help with, even another melee just to help provide some dps would be great.

I have great gear so I am mostly just hunting to say that I have been apart of peerless kills and champion spawns.

I am 26 and mature, and I always do need before greed so if something drops that you need you can just take it.

Feel free to reply on here, private message me, or even email me at [email protected]

B

bosskram

PAS is a great group of people to play with. They do a event every night including peerless, dungon crawls, parogon hunts ect. Plus we do guild games like the king of the hill, capture the flag, and kings challange check out the web site.http://www.peoplesarmyofsonoma.net:twak:

S

sirrojen

Unfortunately for me Brianna of PAS decided to launch an unprovoked hatefest at me so PAS is not an option for me.

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could always try E^E !!!!!!!

We were a large guild at one time and are just now trying to rebuild and would love to have mature people as a part of the guild you can PM me or icq me at 244-193-626

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can always get in touch with ZOG. I hear that PAS hates them too. So atleast would be in people of the same sort.

In all honesty though. Morphs a good guy and I am sure that he would love too have you on board. Might give E^E a try.