• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Meet & Greet, 3/16/16 8:00 PM EST

EM Erebus

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hail Legends. I am your new EM and I'd like to meet with you on Wednesday, March 16th at 8:00 PM EST at the Counselor Hall in Britain to discuss future events, what you like, what you don't like, and future stock prices in the death robe industry.

You can reach me here or at my email address: [email protected]

See you there!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I do hope you will solve the problem of the rum being always gone!
This is a major crisis that plagues Legends. The rum is always gone!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm driving a puking 7 year old 500 miles home today, so in case I don't get back in time, here are my thoughts:

No dragons, Avalon crushed that awesomely. Instead, I would like to see undead bad guys, (vampires?!), giant spiders (navrey love interests ;) ? ), more nightmares, unique named Balrons, and maybe event persistent armies (liked souped up chaos dragoons that drop related items over several events).

Also, necro deco for my Dread Library just outside east luna. :)

Named spellbook drops! Evil ones!

Please no slasher templates!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to click the tapestry at the em hall. All new em s do that for luck when they start........

Now back to the puke mobile...... :(

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My request: No EM mobs or bosses in town limits where you can't use a mystic - unless you're able to remove the no-casting ban during the event