• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Meet Govenor Veronica Mars of Britian

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
governor of trinsic.JPG

I met Governor Mars coming out of the Castle British's vaults. King Blackthorn had requested her to oversee the inventory of items in the vaults. She suggested that we go to her office. Her office reflected the nobility of the city of Britain. "Thank you Governor Mars for taking the time to talk to me. I know that the King's request to inventory the vaults is keeping you busy."

Smiling as she brushed the dust off her gown she replied, "It is a relief to leave those dusty vaults. What would you like to know?"

Looking at my notes, "Governor Mars, why is your city unique?"

"Tamias, that is an easy answer, we have Lord British's Castle and King's Blackthorn's Castle. My city is the center of the lands government."

"What would you say makes Britain special to you?"

She became serious, "The long history of Britain, I'm sure you are aware that my city is one of the oldest in the land. It has seen the rise and fall of kings and queens. Invasions that threatened to destroy it. Then she smiled with pride, "But through it all my citizens have thrived."

"What is your vision for Britain?"

"Since King Blackthorn now calls Britain home, I want to make my city worthy of him. To long have the city streets and shops been empty, Britain must again become the center of wealth."

"Have you made any trade agreements with other cities or trade guilds?"

Nodding she replied, "Yes, I have signed an agreement with the Assassins guild. I expect my citizens to make their own trade deals with the other cities. This will increase both the city's wealth and the citizens' pride."

"May I ask some personal questions? I can assure you that none of them are of a private nature."

Winking, Governor Mars replied, "You may. I trust you will be discreet."

"How long have you graced our fair lands?"

Thinking back to the years spent in Britannia brought a smile, "I first came to these lands 15 years ago. Ah, the adventures those years have brought. My first home was in the beautiful city of Magincia. Like so many I was forced to flee when the shadow lords destroyed our homes. It still saddens me when I visit the new city."

"Before becoming the governor of Britain, what was your job ?"

"To rebuild my wealth, I've gathered resources and hired vendors. Right now I have one of the largest vendor shops in the lands, MARS LUNA VENDORS. I enjoy being able to provide fellow citizens with things they both need and desire."

"I have visited your shop many times," I said laughing. "I find window shopping to be a rewarding venture. Rarely do I not find something I think I need." With all the resposibilties you have, how do you relax?"

"I love the thrill of finding IDOCs, while it saddens me to think of the person who has long left our lands. It is the challenge of hunting the lands with my guild, In Danger of Collapsing (IDC). I enjoy being able to help those citizens find what they need. Finding IDOCS, helps me provide those items."

"My last question is of a more serious nature. What would you like to tell the citizens of Britannia?"

"Yes, at all time, help, heal, and honor your fellow citizens."

"Wise words indeed. Thank you so much for taking time to talk to me and answer my questions. May you always have safe jouneries." I said bowing

"Safe Journies to you also Tamias. Now I must go and see how the inventory of the vaults is going." with a wave she gathered her notes and recalled back to the vaults.
??