• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Meet and Greet 25/11/09

Claire Repair

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just for the archives:
There was a meet and greet yesterday with EM Lyraa and Ealia Tiefwasser.

Some info:

- EM Museum has been redesigned and will open soon. (I think Medea contributed the drafts)
- They are preparing a PvP tournament - first test run 27/11/09 councellor´s hall
- The Luna Bagball area will get some additional facilities - they are gathering ideas from community
- They gave out body sashs to the participants named after Lyraa and Ealia which are now Ultra-Super-Rare and are tradable for at least 1000m gold (To be honest they will give them out at any Meet and Greet session so dont buy them)
- Most of the participants were well known UO Drach veterans like Nachteule, Menetekel, Seven, Kyrgon, Frarc and many others

*waves*

/Claire

Attachments

L

Legacyee

AYE
and if I turn up it's always late (really must get a new watch)
Missed all the news but got the Ultra-Super-Rare sash's

L

Legacyee

"So you missed that they said that we become invurnable for a hour a day when wearing the sash! "

Knowing my luck with being on time, I would put on the sash one minute after the hour was up :)