• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Meerkat/market?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems we have a bit of a 'meerkat/market' situation on Europa. On the one hand you have SAOR and on the other you have 5AOR.

Perhaps I can clear up some confusion here. The original is SAOR, accept no substitutes folks, and double check guild tags. You can usually spot our folks by the guild titles, some of which are not in English :)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know why people do this :( Lets hope they don't start recruiting at New Haven just to kill people.. Idiots.

Dr Poth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With a massive member list of 2, there hopefully won't be any issues from them.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, you know what they say - imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. So we should be flattered that someone out there wants to imitate our wonderful guild. Of course, they're on a hiding to nothing, because what makes our guild wonderful is you guys :)

G

Goodoljoe

Thats Khaldir ,guess some people got really boring lifes :pP

King Don Juan

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is not to be taken seriously i think, just a little inside joke from khaldir...

you guys rly need to chill not only bad things happen when it concerns pvpers :/

it is like when i wanted to join saor on my blue to pvm whenever i feel like it, i got the "you will kill/spy/scamz/hax", how rude ! just my pvmer !

and to add to the rudeness, the gm of saor told me he/she will think about it and send me a msg on these boards and i never ever got anything :<

me sad me sad, weasel and the bold woman shall die for thee sins.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well its the fault of most of the people left in fel who generally arn't very nice people and do the things you stated Don. They drove most of the nice fellucans away :(

G

Goodoljoe

Hey its like when you invited SAOR to kill first form of harry then you went berzerk on them saying u dont wanted to side with nubbo blues! May GOD enjoy their stat scrolls and and replicas,they sure did deserve them more than you.UO pvp is not much more than a yew trash chat room and forum reading nowadays,its the drama that keep its alive!!

**throws wood on the fire**

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is not to be taken seriously i think, just a little inside joke from khaldir...

you guys rly need to chill not only bad things happen when it concerns pvpers :/

it is like when i wanted to join saor on my blue to pvm whenever i feel like it, i got the "you will kill/spy/scamz/hax", how rude ! just my pvmer !

and to add to the rudeness, the gm of saor told me he/she will think about it and send me a msg on these boards and i never ever got anything :<

me sad me sad, weasel and the bold woman shall die for thee sins.

I don't think anyone has said they're taking it seriously, Don. I'm certainly not. And, given the number of reds/pvp'ers in the guild right now, I think we're all very well aware of just how nice (or otherwise) pvp'ers can be.

I apologise, I didn't take your attempt to join our guild seriously. The answer is still no, I'm afraid, for very obvious reasons. The decision is mine and mine alone, although you're going to have a hard time killing me as I don't go to Fel.

A

Angel121

Yeah i said most :) Still some nice ones floating about :D but yes like good said, now a days it just seems to be all trash talking and drama.
Says you! I heardz you bin talkin about Queen Dawn behind her back saying she look to fatz in her shizazz!
/ends strange drama/trash talking attempt that clearly failed.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are lots of nice and friendly pvp'rs on europa, lots. the problem probably is that its easier to remember the trashtalking E-peens then the friendly part of the community.

And on the guild part. I think [5OAR] is created in good fun. At least i find it funny :party:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are lots of nice and friendly pvp'rs on europa, lots. the problem probably is that its easier to remember the trashtalking E-peens then the friendly part of the community.

And on the guild part. I think [5OAR] is created in good fun. At least i find it funny :party:

I tend to remember the nice ones, as they seem to be the exception :p

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tend to remember guild tags only .Mostly the ones where the members behave odd. [5OAR] i did never notice.