• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Meer Catacombs

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Someone ask me yesterday where was the Meer Catacombs, as it was close to the PAS nightly event I could not take the time to show him the location, but did fine the Coordinates for it at uoguide.com and gave him that in the general chat. What I did not know is the Meer Catacombs no longer exist, the platform that was the entrance to the catacombs is gone. Along with the old castle that was a place of some really great hunts with the old PAS during the time of King David’s rule.

I assume the birth of the Stygian Abyss along with the move of the Gargoyle city and the return of Blackthorn to Sosaria as the King of Britannia had something to do with all of this, a time when I was not present in game. Still I think someone really needs to update the page of the Meer Catacombs with a remark that the Catacombs no longer exist.

Add up date where the Meer can be found today. They are still at the town of Lakeshire (43°40'N, 8°38'W), but are they anywhere else?

Links
Meer - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia
Meer Catacombs - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia
Blackthorn - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia
Britannia - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

Last edited: