• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MEDUSA STATUE -ULTRA RARE PRIMEVIL LICH DROP

• Thread starter Markess [CoW]
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Nastia Cross

Dude that actually drops from the Medusa peerless boss... not the Lich.

W

Walkerboh77

Dude that actually drops from the Medusa peerless boss... not the Lich.

that would make his statement partially true...that under those circumstances....it would be an ultra rare drop if the lich dropped it :p

M

Markess [CoW]

IS it worth the 90m ? I cannot find any info on it here.

T

Tazar

Our group of 5 players has 3 of them already... not that rare I think.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
worth 1mil max imho.. gotten 3 in a dozen runs.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
do not underestimate how rare this item is. that is to obtain. I got one of these the first day SA came out and it sold for 15 mil before my vendor could snap back. People may have it. but on any shard, almost any day there will be 1 to 0 for sale. Until it is commonly available to the avg player. This item belongs on the rare forums. It sells for more than any EM drop.

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It doesn't belong on rares forum since it currently spawns. It would just get moved back here if it was on the rares forum.

T

Tinsil

It doesn't belong on rares forum since it currently spawns. It would just get moved back here if it was on the rares forum.
Yeah, Tomas is EXTREMELY picky about this, to say the least. :wall:

I've seen one sell for 70m though, so I still think 60-70 is about right.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found one on Medusa corpse this week - first Medusa hunt in 3 months - it doesn't drop in pack like normal artis...