• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Medusa Hued GD's.. Deleted??

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Finally am actually able to get back in game, yepp, Pet Revamp drug me back in quickly lol. But, when I logged in my Medusa hued GD is gone. Anyone else have that happen?

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Finally am actually able to get back in game, yepp, Pet Revamp drug me back in quickly lol. But, when I logged in my Medusa hued GD is gone. Anyone else have that happen?
Sadly yes... same with my dyed Lasher :sad2::sad3:

Edit: Pet is still in stables, just no longer dyed... back to original color :(

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ugh... just got that same crappy info in game too. Thanks for being the bearer of bad news sir lol

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
every pet i changed turned too *insert sad face* lol.. wish they would of kept that colour around its pretty.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I hear ya.. in hindsight I reckon I shouldda went ahead and sold it for the 850m I was offered right before I left lol

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ones in stables all changed back. Pets that u are riding will only change back if u dismount. FYI: u can still medusa dye pets but they revert as soon as they are stabled.