• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Me again

G

Ok so far i havent been able to join new. My time in UO has been wery litle.
I think im doing ok alone, but there is stuff that i cant come around.
My lockpicking took a few min to raise to 25,1, but now i cant gain and dont know what to do. I need to get up to 50 to even being able to gain from normal spawn chests.
So how do i gain ???? Looking alot for boxes to bye , but i cant find any one selling them.
If any one sells boxes please put up your cordinates please or if some has a lockpicking house.

What i need is 40 tinker made box.

G

Ok so far i havent been able to join new. My time in UO has been wery litle.
I think im doing ok alone, but there is stuff that i cant come around.
My lockpicking took a few min to raise to 25,1, but now i cant gain and dont know what to do. I need to get up to 50 to even being able to gain from normal spawn chests.
So how do i gain ???? Looking alot for boxes to bye , but i cant find any one selling them.
If any one sells boxes please put up your cordinates please or if some has a lockpicking house.

What i need is 40 tinker made box.

G

Nisse,

I have a full set of training boxes at my house near the Zento moongate. The boxes are in a box on a pedestal on the porch, and set to anyone access with the sets of keys inside. They are grouped by training level, I just don't remember the order, but you will know once you try them. There were free lockpicks on the vendor next to the boxes, and in the peach gift box on the right of the porch, but not sure if there are any left as I haven't checked in a while.

If you are killed, the res shrine is directly behind the training boxes (you can see in the pic below). I can't remember if I took down the death robe collection box on the porch.

From the Makoto-Jima moongate, go west approx 1.5 screens (along the town wall), and 1 screen north.

-Skylark

G

Nisse,

I have a full set of training boxes at my house near the Zento moongate. The boxes are in a box on a pedestal on the porch, and set to anyone access with the sets of keys inside. They are grouped by training level, I just don't remember the order, but you will know once you try them. There were free lockpicks on the vendor next to the boxes, and in the peach gift box on the right of the porch, but not sure if there are any left as I haven't checked in a while.

If you are killed, the res shrine is directly behind the training boxes (you can see in the pic below). I can't remember if I took down the death robe collection box on the porch.

From the Makoto-Jima moongate, go west approx 1.5 screens (along the town wall), and 1 screen north.

-Skylark

G

Would be nice to know wich box has the low lvl boxes. I cant opend any one.
Maby i need to raise my picking some else becous im only 25,1

G

Would be nice to know wich box has the low lvl boxes. I cant opend any one.
Maby i need to raise my picking some else becous im only 25,1

G

Hmmm, I thought there was a set for each training level in there, up to GM made boxes (that was the training set I used myself), but it has been ages since I trained, so I am not sure. You can try the barrels and crates on the docks in the various towns then, that should get you to 35 easily.

-Skylark

G

Hmmm, I thought there was a set for each training level in there, up to GM made boxes (that was the training set I used myself), but it has been ages since I trained, so I am not sure. You can try the barrels and crates on the docks in the various towns then, that should get you to 35 easily.

-Skylark

G

Contact me if you are interested in joining NEW, icq below. I also believe we have a full set of tinker trapped boxes to train off of.

G

Contact me if you are interested in joining NEW, icq below. I also believe we have a full set of tinker trapped boxes to train off of.