• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

McWolf accomplishments

L

Little Sadie

I've caught the Allstar probably 8 times and never at my estate. Found a few on Lullaby and Alto though.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Sorry I havent posted Bostin Blacky McWolfs Accomplishments. I have been working him to death. He is now 55 laff with his 2nd TU gag, 3rd Lure gag, His cream pie as of last nite, lvl 4 squirt and 8 out of 10 sell bot suit parts.

Thanks to all the McWolf's that came on my maiden Sell Factory run. It was quite a cool thing to have nothing but McWolf toons in there for my maiden run.

Bostin blacky McWolf is now working in MML. If there are any McWolfs working in MML that needs help please pm me for a code. Iwill also help with other tasks as well in any area. Just ask.

Fangs thanks for taking the time to help me with my building runs.

More accompolishments to come.

OOh and I have 20 of 70 fish already.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Bostin Blacky finally got his Sell Bot suit completed and rand his maiden run with stratics. Total success for him as he won his first SOS card a clerk Penny.

C

CooperColeman

Well...let's see...I worked Sarabi a lot this week...

She has her sellbot suit
She has finished her MM tasks
She is working on her final gag training (lure)
She has level 5 throw and drop, level 4 sound and squirt, and level 2 toon up

I think that's it

S

Squeaker

The kitten survived cfo! Also broke the jinx that she seems to carry around with her, being a black cat and all. No sadness at all yesterday and she lived through her maiden boss run. Both are unfortunate firsts.

Not all went as well for everyone else though. We lost Allison to a d/c in the cog round and Ugly in the crane round. It seems nothing will ever go smoothly with this one!

Edit 18 Nov: I foresee nothing exciting in the near future so this will be my last update for a while - the kitten passed 100 this morning :)

Luckily, most of my tasks have just been cogs so as I'm helping everyone else, I'm still progressing. Thanks everyone!

R

rainwatercat

i had to post it because i'm so happy: yetta got her tnt today! :D her organic trap orchard is nearly complete. :D

S

Squeaker

Alas, no tnt yet for the kitten! Give me time... I had thought that I was done for a while, but was closer to the end than I realized. I finished my law suit yesterday and my boss suit today. All my tasks are done and after approximately 70 more cogs - I have tiny toon back! All this work just to be cute... LOL

I will not run the bosses (except vp of course) with randoms until I max my sound at least. How does that saying go? Only your family and friends get to see you at your worst... (close anyway). Therefore, see ya'll tonight at ceo - just got my fog today! :D

21 Nov - Wonderful first ceo! A couple new faces made it all the more interesting. Great job. I'll try for a first cj this Sunday I think. And the best news - I have my tiny toon back!

C

CooperColeman

OK...so not really a REAL accomplishment...

But Sarabi got her piano today!!! That's the only level 6 gag she has, but I'm so proud of her. I have a completed sell suit, but with one unsuccessful VP attempt, I've decided to wait until my gags are better until I try to VP again. After all, Cooper didn't VP until she had almost maxed gags.

G

Granjell

Am I the first McWolf to have 4 Flim Flams? I'm starting to believe he's my good luck charm!!

C

CooperColeman

WOOT WOOT!!!

Sarabi maxed drop and planted her Titanic Tree!

If I make it home in time tonight after my show, I will try to let her VP. She tried once and went sad, and now I'm a little scary about it. But I would not be scared at all going with Stratics folks.

S

Squeaker

Thanks to everyone again for another successful first. The kitten has beaten the chief justice! Nice, fun round too. Joining her run for their first too was Blueberry McBurp and Mountainberry McBurp. Thanks guys!

S

Stubby

Hi everyone! Been awhile since I have been on the forum, so thought I would say congrats to everyone for thier accomplishments so far, and let you know where Melody McWolf stands now. She got her birthday cake today, and her aooogah (I think) sound. She finished her Sell suit this past Sunday and ran her first VP with the Stratics group that night. I managed to keep alive and actually survived her first 'boss' fight. :gee: Thanks to everyone who was in there with me.

Right now she is stuck trying to finish the 20 buildings for LOM. It seems to be taking forever!! :wall:

S

Squeaker

The kitten planted her train this morning! Thank you everyone for the hundreds (thousands) of lures. If I could just get a little more patience, I wouldn't have almost! just gone sad a couple of times to finish it up. Best advice I have, make sure you always have either a flippy or tu unite if you plan on trap training solo in buildings! Used quite a few of those the past week or so when everyone else is pleasantly sleeping in ;)

C

Crazy Fireball

Grats to all of you. When I See one of you, I'll usally say (probally allways do unless im AFK) and then i say Would you like some help?

R

rainwatercat

saturday, yetta finished her bossbot suit and maxed her final gag track.

today, she did her first (and second) cj and did her first ceo (and used 4 unites in the process lol).

lil miss yetta is now a weekender toon (for now) so i can concentrate on rainwater cat more. :)

see y'all next sunday! :D

S

Squeaker

With a lot of help, the kitten maxed sell last night! Thanks to everyone who went with me and those that helped me get there.

Black Ice
Daddio Dog
Darkness
Euphoria
Fangs McWolf
Sarcatstic
and one I can't remember (so sorry!)

All that work and driving everyone insane with the talking for a Sofie Squirt!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhhh, as many times as that cat said "Let's go to the factory" in subsequent runs, I was wondering how I missed your post about maxing.

Congrats! to you!

A

ATIV7220

With a lot of help, the kitten maxed sell last night! Thanks to everyone who went with me and those that helped me get there.

Black Ice
Daddio Dog
Darkness
Euphoria
Fangs McWolf
Sarcatstic
and one I can't remember (so sorry!)

All that work and driving everyone insane with the talking for a Sofie Squirt!
The last was Loopy Pinky Purpleberry. Congrats!

G

Granjell

Wikid and Lawnchanee were outside of a CRAZYHOUSE CFO Elevator this morning, and there were several rude toons calling each other names as they shuffled on and off the elevator. Of course now everyone can see this, and we comment how we don't want to go with rude toons. Then I see a comment how " mc wolfs are never rude" - I hope it wasn't meant as a sarcastic comment, but it was the second comment of the morning about how people have seen our group.

The McWolf Family is becoming notorious, I think. Has anyone else had comments made?

C

CooperColeman

I haven't seen any comments, but I'm glad to see that we're developing a good name for ourselves.

S

Squeaker

I do get quite a few talking to me and always (almost) good comments. It is fun. Apparently, we're not doing too badly with our behavior. We're not always angels, but not bad enough to be remembered badly. hehe

K

kingsgal

I actually get a lot of whispers when playing Faith that "I like your name" or "I like your look" and if I don't forget to turn it off, several people sending friend requests. Even High Laff toons, when I was a little 46 laffer. I like to think our reputation is a good one. Like you said we are not always angels, but we are a good group of good people. At least I certainly think we are.