• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maybe when the tide comes in???

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL

I had figured with where it was gonna lay, it wouldnt mess up any tmaps spots.
Didn't even think about SOS's tho!!!
rofl

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Atlantic Pirates do :p, I'd be more curious how a polar bear can survive in the hot sandy regions myself but I guess your questions is just as good :p.

D

Darri Lien

HAHA!! omg too funny Kman Hope you have a long, stronggggg fishing pole! teehee

K

kryptman

HAHA!! omg too funny Kman Hope you have a long, stronggggg fishing pole! teehee
Well...umm....hmm..and now the thread stands at a crossroads. We might continue on the same path, but I see it heading South real fast.

But, I'll try and keep it on the same path....here we go :)

Why, yes I do. Cassie inspected it this morning and everything seemed to work great. In deep waters, it handled a 130lbs catch with no troubles. Sorry I didnt get any screenshots to show you all. But I did take a few notes, after making sure that I did still have lead left in my pencil. Thankfully years ago, I got in the habit of oiling it everyday to keep its flexability. It is important for all fisherman to maintain their equipment and to always go into the waters prepared.

TMC Crowley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know sounds like another fishing story to me next time make sure you take pictures .

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*steals the obvious line before Uriah can do it*

sooo..... I'm guessin' ya mounted that catch

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was sort of hoping that when they did the publish that any boats that happened to be in the area of the volcano would become permanently embedded as deco.

It was rather amusing for those few weeks where the enhanced client could see the new fire island and when the servers actually knew about it and you could sail through the sand dunes.