• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

May be gone for a few weeks

• Thread starter Ugly Wrinkleflip
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

As some of you already know I have been making some changes in my life. I have recently been offered a position in Beaufort SC working for the dept of defense. I have decided to persue this position. The biggest drawback to it is I will have to either drive 1 1/2 hours each way or relocate. I am going to relocate. This is why I will be AFTT for a little while. Between the new job which starts on the 20th and locating a house and moving my life will be hectic to say the least.

I will try and keep up with the current events on here by reading stratics but I am not making any promises.

Steve I am still game for the tourney. Like I said give me a date and time and I am there. Email me and I will give you my # to call me. I am looking forward to the break from the monotony of this transition.

I usderstand if you guys need the room for new friends. I will be here for Holloween to finalize my McWolf even if my wife has to do it for me.

Love all of you guys.

T

toontownhappy

I'll miss ya! Congratulations on the job! See you at Halloween, if not sooner.

S

Sheriff Tricky

Congrats on the new job, I know how crazy relocating and esentially starting over can be!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm I knew another toon who worked in SC for the DOD...

Good luck!