• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] MAXXED invasion spellbook 10dci 30sdi 5lmc 2fcr

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

located on atlantic

starting bid 50mil

auction ends June 8th at 8pm ESt. 15min rule applies

400m buyout added

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do have a question since I dont know anything about this item and really don't even need it!

Is that MAXXED in every mod or just the SDI?

Like is the most DCI you can get on these 10? Is the most LMC 5? And is the most FCR 2? Cause 2 FCR is ******** and makes me sad!

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yes, all of those stats are the max possible

ps. don't make me edit this to say 10m increments, lol

Last edited:

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why in the world would you care that your thread is being continually thrown to the top and potentially creating more interest and thus more gold in your pocket. But I digress...your auction do as you please....

177 BTW

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why in the world would you care that your thread is being continually thrown to the top and potentially creating more interest and thus more gold in your pocket. But I digress...your auction do as you please....

177 BTW
lol.. sheesh. Well mainly for the sanity of those bidding, but ur right, i guess i should care less

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think you should ban Mith from your auction. He is smelly and his mother dresses him funny....just sayin' =P

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think you should ban Mith from your auction. He is smelly and his mother dresses him funny....just sayin' =P
You might be right, i think if i/we ban him from the auction, he will be overcome with desire to own the item since he can not have it anymore, and will then offer double... lol

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I KNEW U WERE LOOKING IN MY BA
You might be right, i think if i/we ban him from the auction, he will be overcome with desire to own the item since he can not have it anymore, and will then offer double... lol
SEMENT WINDOW LASTNIGHT!

All I Care About Right Now Is Post Count! If I Have To Pay For That I Will!

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Just a sidenote, i LOVE to see how much fun you guys can have here and the communication culture moves on to a new Level.
WOW!
Pls keep it like that this realy is bringing enjoyment in my life!
:cool:
greetings
Ron

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Auction ends in 7.5 HRS

Leading bid is 184m from Mithryl elves