• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maxing some time soon

• Thread starter soupandquackers
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

soupandquackers

Jellyroll kookyzilla is working on his last 23300 options and should be maxing boss soon. I dont know when i will do it or who i want to come with me yet but i will keep yall updated.:thumbup:

M

MissLilyFuzzyfoot

Whoa! That's a LOT of options I had NO idea!! Congrats on Maxing ahead of time!!!! =)

R

ROSIE T

Good luck getting there and keep us posted how it goes! How exciting! But did you ever catch that concord??????

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

good luck with those options. And an early grats on your Maxing.

G

Granjell

Way to go Kyle!! Have sooooo much fun getting those options!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Sally needs the same amount of options. Last time I needed this many it took me well over a month to get them!! If you need help I would love to help you. I really want to max boss. That way i will never have to go again!!:lick:

Congrats!!

S

soupandquackers

I just finished my options up and should be maxing sometime on saturday. I already have a few people i know are coming but i dont have eight at the moment.

L

Little Sadie

Early congrats to you! Those options are the worse thing TT invented. I was so happy to be done with boss. I don't think I'll ever do it again. WTG!!

S

soupandquackers

Woohoo i got eight toons and im ready for saturday! We will meet in funnyfield at 5:00pm Eastern time. Alot arent on this site so im not going to bother and post everyone but I hope to see those toons there!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be there, even though I'm a NOOB. I'm going tonight to get my SO's! Wish me luck..:sword:

I got them! I got lucky and went with two 133 laff and a 46 laffer. I still see you have 16 laff people waiting to hop on. I thought maybe that would have worn off by now.
Oh well, seeya Saturday!

S

soupandquackers

WOOHOO im maxed. Thanks to everyone that came you are all awesome players. Brings me up to 134 laff, still need that fish, golf, and racing.

The toons:
Elga McBurp
Kertruffles
DLite
Loopy Poppy
Boop
Baby Boop
Loopy Goopy Loopengloop
And- JELLYROLL KOOKYZILLA!

S

soupandquackers

AWESOME! Congrats. What's next for Jellyroll?
Well my patience is drawing thin with fishing at the moment. I have been doing alot of racing lately, still 3 more trophies. Golf will be next to finish unless i find the fish, I need the last two, 600 multiplayer courses and 100 kit and cabbodle wins.:sleep2:

C

Crazy Fireball

Well my patience is drawing thin with fishing at the moment. I have been doing alot of racing lately, still 3 more trophies. Golf will be next to finish unless i find the fish, I need the last two, 600 multiplayer courses and 100 kit and cabbodle wins.:sleep2:
Ooohh just the fun stuff - what next?

What fist?

E

Electra

Way to go, Jellyroll. Sorry I slept through it. Told ya to tell me ahead of time what time since I usually come home from the vampire and sleep. They have me going later in the afternoon now, so I end up sleeping until like 11pm (eastern). I guess Loopy tried to call me, I was dead to the world.

Congrats again!

S

soupandquackers

Its no problem Erin, we found other toons to come with us. Ill save a spot for you when/if soup maxes cash.

E

Electra

I worked Princess through some boss last night. I think she's a level 16. Maybe if we're all still alive by the time I make it to 50, you can come along for the ride. ;)

S

SSniffleslam

I haven't been on much lately, so a very be"late"d CONGRATS!!!

P

Pinky Pepperpow

Sally needs the same amount of options. Last time I needed this many it took me well over a month to get them!! If you need help I would love to help you. I really want to max boss. That way i will never have to go again!!
Sorry to burst your bubble Susan...but you will be going again...LOL...I'll need your help..MWAHAHAHA!

CONGRAT'S Kyle on getting there and have fun with all those options!