• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MAXED FISHING!!!!

R

ROSIE T

WHOO-HOO! Just caught the concord in the Brrgh, Funnyfield.
Going home to hang up my fishing rod!!!

L

Little Sadie

WTG! Another maxed fisherman! I have been reading on other boards about everyone maxing fishing too. I wonder if TT did something in that last update to make it a little easier to get those ultras. I might have to fish on Feline this week and see if I can get her last 4 fish too. Congrats!

S

soupandquackers

Congrats, how long did it take you? I had fun fishing with you the other day!

R

ROSIE T

Thanks, about an hour and then I took a break, came back and within 10 minutes he hit and I didn't even realize until I went to empty my bucket and I got a laugh boost! I had fun last Sunday fishing also, get your fishing pole and Jellyroll and get over there!!!
Next up? Golfing!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Congratulations!!! I may have to get my rod out today!!! I agree that this is the hardest thing to max, unless you count my utter dislike of racing!!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome, congrats! I agree, it appears they made things a smidge easier, with all these maxings.

S

soupandquackers

I have noticed people maxing alot but tt hasnt made it easier on me. I fished 3 hours at the same pg after this and didnt catch it! Of course i switched every hour with my brother to make it alot less head pounding.:wall:

R

ROSIE T

Sorry you didn't catch him! Get back out there, don't give up. I brought out my little black cat (that was me that stopped by and said hi), ran her through the playgrounds and she caught 30 new species! Granted she had none to begin with so that was an easy task!
See you tonight.