• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mass critical burnout

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today my oldest and closest sister collapsed with a heart attack. She was taken to the hospital and they were able to restart her heart. Then the doctors argued over whether she was a good candidate or not for triple by-pass surgery. They were concerned because of the length of time her heart was stopped and the damage that had occurred. We finally found a surgeon that will do the surgery but he is going to wait and have her go through physical therapy to get her strength up for the surgery. I have simply lost it. I am quitting UO for awhile to reflect on where I am with my life and whether I will return or not. I love you all and have had a blast here on Origin.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hope your sister Recovers fully and don't worry about this game it is after all just a game. Take care of your sister because family matters most.

E

Eyes of Origin

I am sorry to hear about your sister Yellow Beard, I'll be praying for her full recovery. I understand your reasons for leaving and if you do happen to return, Origin will welcome you back with open arms :) You will be missed sir, that is for sure. *hugs*

C

Crystal Canyon

So Sorry to hear about your sister. Take care and know we will all have you both in our thoughts and prayers.

I hope someday you can return to Origin. We will surely miss you also here on the Statics Boards.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yellowbeard,

I am wishing you well in this search for a livable truth. Peace and patience to you and your family. Recovery, strength, and courage for you sister. Wisdom, keen insight, and an abundance of ability for her doctors and nurses.

I look forward to seeing you back here when time and opportunity permits.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are a class act...my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.
Take the time you need, but know that you are missed and we will be waiting patiently for your return.

F

Frey Wavestrider

You will be missed my friend. Take care, the brat's and my prayers are with you, your sister and all your family. Hopefully you will find fair winds and following seas in the future, perhaps your journey's may return you to the shores of Britainnia, if not, may your memories bring you a smile.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish you the best for everything YellowBeard. Family comes first and when things like this happen, sometimes it's best to step back and take a break. No one here will blame you.

Think positive thoughts. My prayers are with you and yours.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hugs*

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take care of yourself too. UO will still be around when you get ready.

M

Mayadevi

Sorry to hear about your sister. I hope she gets better soon ! We'll miss you, but we will be thinking good thoughts and all sorts of things like that in your direction.