• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Mark of Travestys

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
@Effort, I now have all 4 of them. I saw you read my message, but didn't bother to respond???
Hi Keith, Yeah I saw a bunch of PMs this morning from notification. I'll take the taming and the heal anat if you have them, I've collected a bunch already.

I guess when you're paying 10x the value of these, they are coming out of the woodwork. The taming is worth 100, the rest are worth like 10m, so I'd take a heal / anat and tame for 200 if you want to part with them collectively

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi Keith, Yeah I saw a bunch of PMs this morning from notification. I'll take the taming and the heal anat if you have them, I've collected a bunch already.

I guess when you're paying 10x the value of these, they are coming out of the woodwork. The taming is worth 100, the rest are worth like 10m, so I'd take a heal / anat and tame for 200 if you want to part with them collectively
Sorry, the taming is already sold.