• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

March News Letter

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I was really hoping to see some High Seas changes, i said hoping, not expecting.

:pirate:
this is all I saw in the News Letter

3 . A player on Siege asked for Frostwood and various other resources to be added to the merchant ships?

We will review all the loot on the ships when we revamp that system.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I saw this: One small teaser I will announce is one of the new items we are offering for the 20th Anniversary - a Jewelry Box!!

chise2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw this: One small teaser I will announce is one of the new items we are offering for the 20th Anniversary - a Jewelry Box!!
I am excited about that. Finally a way to sort the hundreds (thousands?) of rings and bracelets I am sure Parium and I have.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The Dev Meet and Greet for March on Yamato is today 9am ET, Origin is at 9pm ET today, bring your questions be early to be sure to get a good place in the line.

Last edited:

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ty for the heads up! As usual, I forgot about it. I should be able to make the Origin M&G after work, but it will be close. I've parked my char there ahead of time.

My question will be concerning the addition of EMOTES! Yes, physical emotes other than bow and salute. Our characters can already perform a variety of animations; I would like to be able to do some of this on command. I know, not exactly game changing or likely to be high on anyone's priority list. It seems like it might be a fairly easy lil treat to whip up, tho!

I am posting this now because I don't wanna waste anyone's time if the answer has already been given.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My question will be concerning the addition of EMOTES! Yes, physical emotes other than bow and salute. Our characters can already perform a variety of animations; I would like to be able to do some of this on command. I know, not exactly game changing or likely to be high on anyone's priority list. It seems like it might be a fairly easy lil treat to whip up, tho!
not sure but my guess is it actually IS NOT so easily whipped up considering they haven't been able to implement proper movement for swinging an axe with your character (you're actually swinging with the empty hand instead of the axe)...