• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

March Event Schedule

EM Dramnar

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Here's what we have in store for you this month!

Sun 9th - 6pm - HoC.
Sun 16th - 6pm - Sosarian Solstice Faire.
Tue 18th - 7pm - Council Meeting.
Sun 23rd - 8pm - An as of yet undecided RBG event.
Tue 25th - 8pm - A Pirate's Trail.
Sat 5th April - 7pm - Seeking the Keeper.

Stay toon'd!

Last edited:

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Council Meeting is scheduled during election week!

EM Dramnar

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Aha..!

You err.. spotted our test!
Well done, you passed.

Also.. edited (and thanks for pointing it out)!

-Dram.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Any word on those titles? I thought Mesanna was going to let you know a couple days ago.

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Intense apologies on this; I had thought I posted but apparently it saved as a draft and did not. Mesanna will be on hand for titles tomorrow at the events start time; We will be starting the event after the titles are given out.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Intense apologies on this; I had thought I posted but apparently it saved as a draft and did not. Mesanna will be on hand for titles tomorrow at the events start time; We will be starting the event after the titles are given out.
And... our promotion sashes/items from last time perhaps?? *huge puppy eyes*

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
WOT IF I HAVE TO BE AT WORK?

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Promotion rewards will be available; Also, a slight change to how promotions are given will be implemented and elaborated on tonight.

If you cannot make tonight, we will seek to have one more opportunity to get your title rewarded next month, likely during a HoC. However, please try to make tonight if you possibly can. Thank you.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Promotion rewards will be available; Also, a slight change to how promotions are given will be implemented and elaborated on tonight.

If you cannot make tonight, we will seek to have one more opportunity to get your title rewarded next month, likely during a HoC. However, please try to make tonight if you possibly can. Thank you.
What was the change to promotions? I don't remember that coming up.

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The change to promotions is that from now on when your promotion is ready, we will collect from you which clothing item you wish to bear your name; You will then get it at the next RBG event you attend.

Also, unfortunately I've come down with something and am in no shape to be able to be on hand to help run tonights event; EM Dramnar should be posting up a schedule edit soon. Going to try and get better and we'll see you soon. Stay Toon'd!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The change to promotions is that from now on when your promotion is ready, we will collect from you which clothing item you wish to bear your name; You will then get it at the next RBG event you attend.

Also, unfortunately I've come down with something and am in no shape to be able to be on hand to help run tonights event; EM Dramnar should be posting up a schedule edit soon. Going to try and get better and we'll see you soon. Stay Toon'd!
Feel better soon!

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No offense, but it seems like Chesapeake events are ALWAYS getting rescheduled or having something wrong with them.

Why bother doing a monthly schedule when 90% of the events get their dates/time changed.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
No offense, but it seems like Chesapeake events are ALWAYS getting rescheduled or having something wrong with them.

Why bother doing a monthly schedule when 90% of the events get their dates/time changed.
I agree Promathia. I change my entire schedule to attend these events. I have very rarely missed a Chesapeake Event in the past 4 years. However I have never once been recognized or promoted in all 4 years. Perhaps maybe I don't participate enough, or maybe I am late occasionally. At least I show up. Shouldn't I be given fair consideration for that much if I am going to be understanding when they cancel or postpone events? Now I will readily admit that I rarely attend the HoC, and sometimes I miss the Solstice Fairs. Still I am loyal and faithfully attend their events.

Now I absolutely love what Drosselmeyer and Dranmar do when they pull off these events. I realize it isn't easy to get them done the way they probably want them to. I have a lot of patience for errors and long drawn out rich stories with creative flairs. I like how they experiment and try different ways of hosting these events. I never complain. This post is in fact my first complaint. I don't want these guys to get frustrated and quit, but I also want to be given timely notice when events will happen, cause I hate to miss them.

Thank you for your time and thoughtful consideration.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I do appreciate having a schedule up so I can pre-arrange.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I do appreciate having a schedule up so I can pre-arrange.
I do as well. Now I have a commitment on Saturday that I can't escape, so I will not be able to attend. A commitment I postponed for the event they were supposed to have on Sunday. Thank you! :wall: