• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] "marble" wooden bench crafted by... Well, me!

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's the wiki link for them: Wooden Bench Crafted By Lord Derium - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

When I was redoing the Mage Tower on LS (we attempted a revival that fell through) I crafted a bunch of benches for the rune library I was building. Something happened to the back room of the Tower and everything was gone. Not sure if it was the old boat trick people used to unlock bushels (since the tower is placed on water) or whatnot.

Either way, a bunch of drama went down (with my other owners of the Mage Tower in Fel, since they objected to a Tram tower) and some players in the community, the co-owner/friends list of the new Tower was cleared. I can't even get literally the best item in the game to me (jars are my most favorite item in UO and Mesanna put my head into some...) I've seen a few of my benches for sale on these forums years ago, at that time I was trying to stop sales of them, out of pure frustration, I'm sorry about that.

Since these were hued by @Mesanna for me during the construction of the rune library, I'd really like to get some of them back as a special keepsake of my personal history of UO. I'll literally pay whatever you name your price to be at this point (I know I shouldn't say that, but just being honest here).

Oh, hey, @Mesanna If I could get my body parts in the jars back, I promise not to be such a thorn in your arse anymore... *whistles*

tmt.png

Last edited:

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just wondering how/why Mesanna did these things? Sorry, not trying to troll... but this seems right down Clop's alley to me. Was it some type of contest? I notice that your house is on the water it seems.

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LS is one of the very few shards with a standing Mage Tower still. And as far as I'm aware of I'm the only player left in UO who is/was part of one. So I brought back a few of the old owners and we tried to revive it, but well, that sorta failed, miserably.

But TMT (The Mage Tower) was a cross server guild. We hosted events all the time and always had a TON of people at the towers. We pretty much tried to mimic modern day EMs. And I mean we did events almost every single night.

Link to our Tower on LS:
Mage Tower on Lake Superior - Old Stratics

Here's links to give you a good idea of what we once were:
The Mage Tower of Sonoma Wants its Sea Dragon Stable Master Back!
The Mage Tower - Old Stratics
Chesapeake:Pax Lair Mage Tower - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia
UO Stratics - Atlantic - Mage Tower Annex
The Mage Tower - Old Stratics

Unfortunately, most of our own hosted websites are now offline.

TL;DR we were blessed by the UO staff many moons ago for our efforts in working with the community, so we each (server) received GM blessed Towers, however they are still tied to our accounts, so over the years some have fallen, I think our on LS is actually blessed now, since the owner can't even get into his account anymore and hasn't logged into the game in over 8 years (so I was put in charge of it) . Mesanna was trying to continue that legacy that we once had.

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After getting you the links, it seems there was TMT people left on Sonoma in 2017. This pleases me! I need to track them down. Oh how time erodes so much.