• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Marble and Luna

M

Merik

So I ran into some WoWz reds on marble island.

(I would like to know the trick they do to fall through the ground into the hallway in marble. That just looks like fun.)

I got there after the fights. *sigh* So I stood around no actions. Then WoWz got tired of me and put me in the dirt with a Cu dog.

Then I went to Luna and listened in on a conversation.

I will try to get a better PvP story today. It is kind of early I guess.

(Will Update Soon Here.)​

B

Beastmaster

The 'trick' you mention is a somewhat known exploit, so its not something discussable here.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a bummer about the exploit. I was thinking possibly the Mouse Hole from Spring Cleaning...would be awesome to see someone use it creatively like that!

Thanks for the news, Merik! :)

Although I don't PvP anymore, I used to run around with a fun group of guys on Hokuto years ago, so reading about the fights is fun and much appreciated!

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah tis nice to see the island which I once had a puny small upon back in 98, is still *active* :)