• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Marble 3:03 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WooWoo

Baracoon up just me and Peon... its after 3 so kiddies are out of school and playtime is over.... where are you guys?... dun tell me we need lives cuz then you should go look at ruffles post.... lol

Still waiting ;) dun make us brake this spawn waiting for you guys just like we did in despise

R

Ruffles

Let's see..3:03pm , Pacific time? Kids out of school? Well, maybe for other guilds but most all in COP are not kids. We are adults with responsibilities and have jobs and families that we also taking care of...that comes before playing a game.

Intentionally breaking a spawn? Or is it perhaps you can't manage handling a Barricoon with 2 people?

Like the decorating job at your base? Thank you :) When responsibilites (kids) here at home preclude us from PvP'ing, we try to find other little things to do. I'm glad ya like it *grins*

As for me, I'm not in the states, and it's breakfast time, that responsibility thing ya know. Enjoy standing there ...give the 'coon my regards.

W

WooWoo

lol i love how cop gives this "We have lives" excuse lol when everyone knows they dun do anything till about midnight or later pac time.... please tell me 10+ people on at 2 in the morning pac time doing a harrower means you guys have lives? lol funny....

still waiting

W

WooWoo

coons still up.. 1 hour later... stop gatefighting and fight us

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baracoon up just me and Peon... its after 3 so kiddies are out of school and playtime is over.... where are you guys?... dun tell me we need lives cuz then you should go look at ruffles post.... lol

Still waiting ;) dun make us brake this spawn waiting for you guys just like we did in despise

Dun? Cuz? Brake = Break? Enough said about where your time should perhaps be spent.

W

WooWoo

im sorry im typing like i would on a forum.. oh wait we are on a forum.... anyways quit stalling and come fight us... just me and peon here

F

Freya/Passion

Okay I get to because Cop started it this time. So Woowoo needs to spend alittle time in school maybe?

Well If I had 12 kids I'm sure I could find much more to do with my day then fill barrels with water.... But Hey! Thats just me and about 14million others opinion.

W

WooWoo

finally you guys came lol had to pull out the phone book eh?.... how many cop does it take to kill 2 scam? 10+ am i right? dun lie to everyone i got screenshots to prove it even though theres another 3 or 4 stealthers missing... very sad lol

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Freya dont speak...your in ABc ok..enough said....you cant pvp for $%^( so just stop posting...u dont come out of the guard zone or luna to even know one thing about what is going on in the FEL side of UO ....stop being Ms.NONPVP and go back to killing lady m or your ish spawns...there is no room in fel for trammies...oh fun spawn ...we took the coon and killed everyone...to easy...next?

R

Ruffles

Well If I had 12 kids I'm sure I could find much more to do with my day then fill barrels with water.... But Hey! Thats just me and about 14million others opinion...
Please DO tell what you would do if you had 12 kids...

Status
Not open for further replies.