• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maple Trees and 11th Year Collection Items

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So last month a New Magincia plot fell on Pacific and I was able to place a house there. I'm just now getting around to decorating it and I thought the red of maple trees would look nice in my UO yard. I know, however, there have been some changes at the Origin store so I head over there and see the 11th Year Collection. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you used to be able to purchase items from the collection individually? If that is the case, will we see this option returned?

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha, i tried to buy a hithing post and other things but they only sell the whole 11th item set. Why havn't they put all the items from the old store on the origin shop yet? How long does it take to get some simple online shop running? Oh welll ... i can't force EA to take my money ...

Oh .. why do i have to force my browser to NOT load the german shop? Why is it that EA thinks 1€ = 1$?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So last month a New Magincia plot fell on Pacific and I was able to place a house there. I'm just now getting around to decorating it and I thought the red of maple trees would look nice in my UO yard. I know, however, there have been some changes at the Origin store so I head over there and see the 11th Year Collection. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you used to be able to purchase items from the collection individually? If that is the case, will we see this option returned?

If you can't find any or there isn't a quick ix in time for fall... I'm sure I have a few in backstock and a transfer shield for Pacific. Send me a message if you're interested and I can pop some over from Atl to Pacific for you.