• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Map/Tapestry of Sosaria

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is one of the items available from the heritage tokens, can anyone tell me if these can be used on both east and southern exposure walls?

I'd hate to use a token on an item I would have to redesign around. I currently have a great place in my thief's office that it could fit, but it's got an eastern exposure, and the graphic in the token shows a southern exposure.

Many thanks...la

N

Ni-

I believe it can be turned via the house deco tool, but I'd have to go home and try it to make sure. I think the 10th ann world map works the same.

I know the tattered wall map and the rubble tapestry cannot be turned.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that "the map of the unknown world" is ably to be turned with adeco tool at least. Dunno if thats of anyhelp though.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it turns, yes

also, it's a two tile item, so anything placed in the western or southern tile directly in front of it may be covered by it, and raising this particular map even one click on the house tool brings it thru the floor above, if I remember correctly

L

Lord Drakelord

it turns, yes

also, it's a two tile item, so anything placed in the western or southern tile directly in front of it may be covered by it, and raising this particular map even one click on the house tool brings it thru the floor above, if I remember correctly
well at least it does not block movement nor can you trip over it when you thru the area.