• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

making the gold for the 120 music scroll

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So... I need to make some gold, not only for the 120 music scroll, but also a better suit to go hunting with... mine is horrid! I have good MR but crap resists...

My skills are as follows:
Disco : 120 (cheap scroll :) )
Provo:120 (cheap scroll)
Music: 115
Magery: 110
Lockpicking 100
Meditation: 100 (switch for cartography when I decode maps)

Since most of us can add: this equals 665 - which means I am not using 55 of my available skills.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Now for the real question: what would be the safest/ most reliable source of gold that I could hunt? Right now I am provoking 2 cu sidhe onto a swoop, pretty safe... I kind of just wanted to mix it up a bit, while keeping the danger to a minimum... once I procure a suit that can withstand some beatings, then I will go and have some fun (by that time, I am hoping to have a 120 scroll!)

I am on Great Lakes btw, if anyone has a cheap 120 music :)

Thanks for your time!
~CrazyUserName guy~

B

BajaKurgan

what would be the safest/ most reliable source of gold that I could hunt?
Tsuki Wolves

They drop decent gold...
With your skills and a Normal Instrument you can't fail...
And if you pop a couple of EV's they drop like flys (even without, they kill each other quickly)
Best place to hunt them is Homare's Eye near the Homare-Jima Moongate...
The only problem (if you can call it that) is sometimes you're working 5-6 of them at at time
But as long as you're on a mount and stay away from them...

Easy pickin's

If you're feeling fiesty, go up and drag the Yamadon down off her point and sick her on the Tsukis. Two things to remember though, is with your skills and an Exceptional Instrument you will have a 81.5% provoke chance and second don't do any direct damage to the Yamadon or she will lethal poison you from anywhere on screen.
I honestly don't do this very often because she kills Tsukis so fracking fast I can't loot all the corpses. I always wanted to try this with 1 Provo/ 1 Looter.

And in the immortal words of the CAG...

Good Hunting

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the Tip! a guild mate of mine has a house very close to the place you are mentioning :)