• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Making my own factions

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been tossing around the idea of an area-control system similar to what roleplayers on our shard used to do called Regency. They had a map of the world divided into sections. Guilds could claim a section and others could come fight for it.

But there wasn't really any reward other than having your name on a map. So I thought I would give out prizes to people who held land. Then I realized I could just do that with the current faction system.

I am going to make myself go broke :mad:

My current thinking is 2 million gold per town per week plus a special reward if you own all 8. Obviously I can't do this for every shard (2 x 8 x 23 = 368 million a week!) so it would only be on Atlantic.