• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Making Money in SA

ViscidSix

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Guys,

I just returned to UO after many years and have found myself very short on cash compared to the now extremely high prices. I was wondering if anyone could help me with some tips on how to make good money in SA or anywhere.

Thanks
ViscidSix

T

tuatha

Hey Guys,

I just returned to UO after many years and have found myself very short on cash compared to the now extremely high prices. I was wondering if anyone could help me with some tips on how to make good money in SA or anywhere.

Thanks
ViscidSix
get a cook up to 75 and start making dye.. i pulled 800k last night just from dyes

H

HippieMagic

Hey Guys,

Thanks
ViscidSix
get a cook up to 75 and start making dye.. i pulled 800k last night just from dyes
Alchemy works too... you can also make all the alchemy/glassblowing stuff with it...

D

Dain

Farming some of the new ingredients such as essences, void products and glass products pull in quite a bit, I made a few mil last night from farming ingreds (more out of curiosity then for profit) and selling them to training artificers.

ViscidSix

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where exactly are these new ingedients farmed? and from what monsters? Thanks!