• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Making a Return

Frigid

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey guys and gals,
Been a player since way back in the day and have been out of the game for over a year. Wanting to come back, but having some trouble getting my accounts linked up. I am unfamiliar with the new account management systems.
I have created an account and supposedly linked my old UO account, but it is not pulling up the old UO account for me to activate it. Any help would be great? Please tell me if I am doing something wrong. I am truly a computer noob.

Thanks
Frigid

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate the system myself. But on my main page, the master account there is a drop down menu showing the different accts linked to master acct. You have to choose one of those before any further action.

Welcome back.

Frigid

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Aedon,
I have the account name pulled up and linked (in the drop down box at the top), but it is only giving me the option to activate a key or create a new trial account.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scroll down a bit, you should see a "Subscribe" option. Let us know if you see it.

~ Sue.

Frigid

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have no options for "subscribe." I have also attempted to contact support and have not received an email back. I click on the subscriptions tab but I am only given those two options.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have this?

If 'yes', click on the 'subscriptions' button that is first in the list.
You should get an option 'reactivate a closed account'

Frigid

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
There is no option to reactivate a closed account. This is where I am stuck. I was under the impression that on the Link accounts tabs, I input my Old UO account information and it would link it and pull it up. Sorry for being such a bother. Thanks in advance for all the help.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frigid,

Do you see this information circled towards the bottom?? The white square should reflect your account name. If you do see this, click "Subscribe" within that red circle.

~ Sue.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no option to reactivate a closed account. This is where I am stuck. I was under the impression that on the Link accounts tabs, I input my Old UO account information and it would link it and pull it up. Sorry for being such a bother. Thanks in advance for all the help.
I do not know what exactly the "Link Accounts" tab does. :(

~ Sue.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, so you have yet to link your account over. Do you know your log in name and password for your original account(s)?

If you know, follow the steps here: http://www.uo.com/How-do-I-link-my-accounts
If you do not remember your password, but know your log in name and have access to the email address for the account, follow the steps here: https://accounts.eamythic.com/forgotpassword
If you do not remember your password OR your log in name, OR your email address at that time, you must put in a ticket here: help.ea.com

~ Sue.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the name of the account you've linked in the drop down at the top? If not you may not have confirmed linking it. The confirmation step isn't very intuitive. You think you've finished, but there's one step more.

Frigid

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Petra,
the account name is in the drop down box, but I am not sure what to do next. I am not seeing any other options.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hi Frigid. I remember you. If you ICQ me tomorrow I'll be happy to help you.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am glad you got the issues all worked out and welcome back to the best shard in all of UO! :)

~ Sue.