• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Making 190 Luck Items

Sheresea Stover

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Im sorry if this has been answered before but How do you make 190 luck items. Im new to crafting but want to make a max luck suit only I have no idea what im doing. I figured I would ask here before I wasted Millions of gold Failing.
I understand u need a Forged Metal of Artifacts to complete the luck but not sure if I Imbue 100 or try to make 140 luck items with some kind of kit.

If anyone could give me information about this pleas PM me or post here

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You have to get 150 luck items from using lower-end runics to Reforge for luck (bronze runic or less, copper seems to work best for metal armor, spined runic for tailor). Then, you use powder of fortifying to increase the durability to 255, imbue the rest of the stuff you want, and finish by using the forged metal tool to enhance with gold or spined leather. Wood armor is similar, though a bit more complicated, depending on if you are making wood armor or a wood shield.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
spined runic for tailor
So you can get 150 luck with spined? I have burned through 4 kits and did not get a single piece over 100. Guess my rl luck gets in the way of the higher rolls :)

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you can get 150 luck with spined? I have burned through 4 kits and did not get a single piece over 100. Guess my rl luck gets in the way of the higher rolls :)

Nah... You cannot get 150 luck with spined without using the Nasty negative mods... 150 luck for leather is horned kits & typically your picking Auspicious + wizardry. (No powerful mod) and you will only get 150 luck with 3 MR or 20 LRC... That's for a mage at least....

More info on reforging...

http://stratics.com/community/threads/reforging-how-to.264020/

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Whew... I thought I was just having BAD bad luck. I pick the Auspicious wizardry with a horned kit, but on occasion I also take the of Fortune as well. Have better luck with the fortune one, then imbue the rest I need.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
There is a thread named "Reforge How to". It contains tables for max values you can get with various runics.

Sheresea Stover

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ok I must be doing something wrong. Im using a horned kit with regular leather but when I go to reforge it tells me that I cant. Am I using the right materials for 150 luck item.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I must be doing something wrong. Im using a horned kit with regular leather but when I go to reforge it tells me that I cant. Am I using the right materials for 150 luck item.

To Reforge something you must have imbuing on the character & do it near a soulforge.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't use the Powerful option to reforge 150 Luck with a Horned runic kit either.

Sheresea Stover

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ok I figured out how to do the armor but now im having problems with wooden shields and bokutos. I burnt 50 Saws this morning and couldn't get over 140. Any hints as to how u get the 150 Luck?