• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Major Paroxy Swamp Dragon issue(DEVs should read this)

• Thread starter ForTheOcean
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
F

ForTheOcean

If you die and log out to save your swampy, then go to brit(or any other 'warzone') log out and in to retrieve your pets the paroxy swamp dragon poofs... Ive lost 2 today thinking that it was just a one time glitch. Its only the swampies as well, because my lesser hiyru that I have bonded to the same char acts as normal.

It is very dissappointing that Ive had to waste money on this, and the GM's wont do anything about that. I have a paroxy swampy now that I didnt log in and out but still went into a warzone to res and now I cant get on it... It keeps saying I cant reach it... But it's right next to me... SO... I'm in the queue again.

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re the "poof" issue;

Were these summoned before or after publish 52 (about May this year)?

Re the "cannot reach" issue;

Try linking the pet to a ball then summon it with that.

F

ForTheOcean

Since the third time I didnt log in our out I would say that its an issue with the swampies and warzones... It can be ressed, fed, commanded... BUT I can't mount it.

F

ForTheOcean

Re the "poof" issue;

Were these summoned before or after publish 52 (about May this year)?

Re the "cannot reach" issue;

Try linking the pet to a ball then summon it with that.
Summoned after, and ill try the pet ball.

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a bit of a long shot, but you never know:

Back during the Moonglow rift event I was killing stuff off with my dragon when I ran into a few fallen warriors too many (or whatever those winged punks were called). Hit the warp out.

At that exact moment, three things happened. I died, the dragon died, and the client crashed.

Got myself ressed and relogged to drag my pet out to safety. No pet appeared. No control slots used up, either.

Ran back into the rift and there was the dragon. Gave it an order and the control slots rectified themselves and off we went.

So maybe you should go check your tombstone, it might still be somewhere in the area?

Or when you say it goes "poof", do you actually see it get dragged next to you before it goes bye-bye (sorta like a dispel)?

Anyway, after that little adventure I found that I couldn't "reach" my dragon in order to heal it. Pet ball fixed it for me.