• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mailbox Toon Trap?

G

Granjell

Has anyone else gotten stuck by their mailbox? When I got on this morning, I cleared all of Fangs' invites from my mailbox and I could have sworn that the flag went down. But then, after hitching a ride to River and bouncing back home, the flag was up again. I hadn't had a new mail notice or anything, but when I went to check it out, I was trapped!! I couldnt' open my book, I couldn't move, I couldn't bring up a friends list or anything except watch my doodles wander into and out of view. I had to x out and restart.

This was the second time it has happened, but the first time I blamed it on all the other junk I had running at the time.

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, I got caught by it myself. I had to close out of Toontown to clear it. I saw the flag on my mailbox up, but there wasn't an icon showing I had something. It froze like it was bringing up my mailbox interface, but instead I got nothing and had to restart. The Cogs must have infiltrated the post office....

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My cattlelog yesterday wouldn't clear. I would check it, hang up, and it kept saying I still have a new one. Think these are connected in some way!