• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maginica Moongate Missing?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I went into a public moongate this morning, after the Seas publish hit… I couldn’t quite figure out what exactly was missing from the list. After waking up a bit… I realized it was Maginica (Tram). I carefully recalled into where the old bank was… it was cleaned up, unlike just yesterday. Ran to the far west side… no moongate.

Was this by design or a new bug from the publish? Anyone know?

It's only been how many years since Maginica was destroyed… and has had many issues with the moongate. I never remember it just vanishing before, but its been a very long time.

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The moongate disappeared once before at the end of the invasion event. It took a while, but it was finally returned to us. Now, it is gone again, and I can only guess that it is related to the storyline leading up to the rebuilding. There was a teaser left in some of this week's update notes:

From the Dev Team
Producer's Update - 10/12/10
Calvin Crowner
12 Oct 2010 14:25:27 EST

We are continuing to monitor the boards as publish 68 continues. Here are the immediate items discovered in today’s publish and have been updated. Simply log out and patch your client for the following fixes:

* Players experiencing lag with housing
* Tokuno ship dropping cannons (will be fixed during daily maintenance)
* Dismounting a horse creates an additional horse

In other news:

I know players are having problems logging in to the UOGamecodes site. The trouble is one of traffic, but we are also having our network operations looking at our side for login server issues for player accounts. They have rebooted the server controlling logins, and will continue to monitor the service as the traffic continues.

Also, stay tuned for:

* High Seas Fiction – we have some amazing player fiction to share with you in two parts. Part I will immediately follow this post.
* Updates to the Live Arc – If you participated in the Invasion at Yew Prison this weekend share what you may have learned with other players.
* Magincia is about to have a subtle makeover …
News Archive | Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online

Hope this helps.