• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Magincian Proclomation

• Thread starter LynneOfMagincia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

LynneOfMagincia

*Posted Throughout all banks, taverns and otherwise points of interest in Sosaria. The script is elegant and precise*​

Let it be known that the People of Magincia,
Deny any involvement in the murders of those known as:

Proserpina

And

Lord Nicholas Tarrant

There are those of you who seem to think we had a hand in this. Lord Lindae of Umbra has already openly confessed to the crime of Killing the woman known as the Green Witch. He has yet to confess for the second. That being said, we feel he will show his true colors and be found guilty very soon.

Additionally, Murders committed on Magincian Soil or against Magincian Allies do not go unnoticed. We will not negotiate with those who seek to harm what we hold dear. Consider this your only warning​

L

Lindae

Oh, I did not confess. What are you talking about? Where is your proof of this... confession? Show me a legal document stating that I have declared myself guilty in the presence of a legal professional, and I will honour it and face the wrath of the mysterious A.