• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) magincia takes break from weekly net toss.

Governor Ma Nerva

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone. It has been my pleasure to host a bi weekly net toss at magincia docks for the past 68 weeks.
Unfortunetly, the cost of these nets has risen well above the 1 million each i usually spend on them.
since the price has kept rising I have decided to take a break from nets for a while. Tomorrow sunday noon is my last scheduled toss for awhile. if and when the price creeps back down to a affordable sum we will attempt to do weekly events again. perhaps the suppliers i once relied on will see their nets sit they will lower price again. i feel if i stop buying these nets and they sit they will either go broke in vendor fees or lower prices to within my budget once again.
I do plan to hold a few events still before elections in june. unfortunatly, they will be in a new time slot and impromptu.
since the laws of supply and demand has risen the price. i no longer demand your white nets over the cost of 1 million. perhaps the prices will drop soon.
Hope to see each of you in game, and happy hunting.
signed; Ma Nerva Governor of Magincia.