• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mage/Tamer with axtra slot-Chivalry?

BlackXGlass

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello
Back after about 7-10 yrs and after looking over my Mage/Tamer I see that I have about 95 in anatomy of all things . Was curious about filling it with Chivalry (Love my Pallidun/Archer) . Curious as to whether or not the pets get the Enemy of One damage?

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
They don't.

Hard to advise what the points would be useful in without the full template. You wouldn't get 4/6 Chivalry spells with high Magery, and so it'd pretty much just be for Remove Curse, Dispel Evil, Divine Fury, and maybe EoO/Consecrate if you're using a Mage Weapon for extra hits.

If you're not using a Mage Weapon Anatomy is probably on there in combination with Eval to give you Defensive Wrestling.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Spellweaving is probably a better choice than Chivalry.

BlackXGlass

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thx guys
The full template is 100 tamining /110 animal lore / 100 vet /100 magery /100 med /100 eval
and 95 anatomy . Taming has a scroll to 110 that I throw some jewellry on to get when I need it.
I wasn't around for the introduction of spellweaving so will have to do some research on that
I have also heard that the close wounds on chivalry is a better healer than vet. Any truth to that?
I do find vet a little poor when fighting some of the paragons.Doesn't seem to heal as much as it used too.