• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Mage-Archer ideal brace

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
It's a great piece, but for this template you really need real skill for archery. Unless you can fit anat on the template for added damage and defensive wrestling.

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I mean, what does "Its perfect I'd offer 2bill" even mean ?!?! You would offer it..., or "are you trying to raise the price for someone who actually wants this piece" or need it. Sounds like a troll to me, since archery is probably not even that useful, wont get the awesome disarm block with it, Ive sold similar pieces on stratics, almost identical for 500-800mil in last couple months on stratics. No way this piece is actually worth over 2plat maybe 1-1.5 tops(if you have a serious buyer). Very tough template to play and you need to be an Elite player to use this thing to its potential.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I mean, what does "Its perfect I'd offer 2bill" even mean ?!?! You would offer it..., or "are you trying to raise the price for someone who actually wants this piece" or need it. Sounds like a troll to me, since archery is probably not even that useful, wont get the awesome disarm block with it, Ive sold similar pieces on stratics, almost identical for 500-800mil in last couple months on stratics. No way this piece is actually worth over 2plat maybe 1-1.5 tops(if you have a serious buyer). Very tough template to play and you need to be an Elite player to use this thing to its potential.
Seeing as how Best friend offered 2.5b, then deleted his post and now you are speaking up to help lower the price and discredit someone's potential offer to benefit a guildmate is priceless. Good one, Rick!

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Seeing as how Best friend offered 2.5b, then deleted his post and now you are speaking up to help lower the price and discredit someone's potential offer to benefit a guildmate is priceless. Good one, Rick!
Again I might make a larger offer if I know the other offer is confirmed. Sorry u can't seem to be logical about this

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who? Because you died to my second rate low tier low budget tank without much of a fight

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:facepalm: You don't need mercy, you can fight my main next time. Open field, no rules. I at least want to cap armor ignores instead of only doing 29 damage armor ignores lol :p

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
:facepalm: You don't need mercy, you can fight my main next time. Open field, no rules. I at least want to cap armor ignores instead of only doing 29 damage armor ignores lol :p
Hey don't need no odd ball fighting styles u said I suck so I challenged u to the arina! U seem to be backing down. Now shoo ! Blaze the bid is at 2plat by uo sucks forever. I don't know if I'm jumping back in or not. I most likely will not.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
My brace is 35 di 1/3 ep DCI sdi hci 15 anatomy and 8 lmc. Way better then this brace! But I want options with the ssi just Incase I find a nice ring to match it
You really should be banned from the trade boards for being a complete moron. You offer, then retract. Then try to down play it's value. Then give it a value worth the bid you deleted. Then say you don't need it. Then bid 2.2b. You're annoying as fk.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
You really should be banned from the trade boards for being a complete moron. You offer, then retract. Then try to down play it's value. Then give it a value worth the bid you deleted. Then say you don't need it. Then bid 2.2b. You're annoying as fk.
I said it's worth 2.5! But that's fine talk whatever u just getting to the point where u can't afford this item so u are starting to cry lol hahaha

My bid is 2.4

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I think id much rather have this jewel over your brace...his has ssi and di
Useable skill plus 35 di is way better and the 8 lmc is very helpful if ur going 55% lmc temp. Extra extra no need to teach anyone. The 10 ssi is only if I find a ring and decide to make a pure arina Mage archer not a field fighter.

Attachments