• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Mad Goblins or Ebil Goblins!? 8-2-2014 @ 7 PM PST

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
http://stratics.com/community/threads/mad-goblins-or-ebil-goblins.319076/#post-2413150:

Mad Gobins, Ebil Goblins!

Who's REALLY responsible for all havoc going on in Skara? Is the Yattering responsible or is it
another group of Goblins framing poor Yattering? Could the Governor be corrupt? The truth will prevail!

A hunt for these elusive goblins will be held on :

Date: 8/2/14
Time:7pm pst
Meet: West Britain Bank

**Safe Journeys!**

[Reporter's Note: The Yattering has never claimed to be a goblin. It is a demon from the Abyss.]

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yerg! Dat be da troof! Wees blames da slug!

Wees knows yattery nos goblin, but hims da one dat taught us to fingerpaint and how to make super stinky fart potions. So himz usins friend and wees back him 1% !
1% .... now that is funny, and good play.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

Wees knows yattery nos goblin, but hims da one dat taught us to fingerpaint and how to make super stinky fart potions. So himz usins friend and wees back him 1% !
WEEES GUNNA HIDES REEKY??

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

MEEES WAS AT WWB AT 7 NO BUDDY DER. DEY SKEERED?

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
MEEES WAS AT WWB AT 7 NO BUDDY DER. DEY SKEERED?

(OOC) it's 7pm shard time which is 10 eastern time)

Flappys won't be the only ones trying to kill you and your rodent friends Reeky ...

Also I am innocent! innocent I say! at least of being corrupt. well at least not corrupt in the manner in which I am accused. Oh hell *shuts up now*
:devil:

Reeky Bugbutt

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Tanks for da fishys! *munches* da stew not quite done yet mabe it bees ready next time yoos sets a trap?

Reeky Bugbutt

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Dems tryd to set a trap for usins. But wees gibes dems da slip again. And dey left us fishys to munch on

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
phisys, beees goos
WEEES BEEES TO SMART FER DEM HUMMIES AN UDDERS :scholar:
So let me get this straight ... The King's finest were outwitted by 2 or 3 halfwits who go around trashing cities and slapping people with fish? *Fears for the future of any government in Sosaria*

*just knows Ric Flair is gonna have a field day with this development*

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yerg eben goblins avoid places dat smells worser den wees do
Oh, you sassy little article! *is charmed by the goblin, gives homemade red velvet cupcakes*

So let me get this straight ... The King's finest were outwitted by 2 or 3 halfwits who go around trashing cities and slapping people with fish? *Fears for the future of any government in Sosaria*
This would never happen in Umbra.

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

*just knows Ric Flair is gonna have a field day with this development*
Those mamby pamby little whipper snapper King's Elite Guard couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag, let alone out wit the goblins and Reeky "the brain" Bugbutt. The old guard... The true guard... The Town Guard would have had the culprits apprehended by now.

signed,
Sgt. Ric Flair

Last edited:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those mamby pamby little whipper snapper King's Elite Guard couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag, let alone out wit the goblins and Reeky "the brain" Bugbutt. The old guard... The true guard... The Town Guard would have had the culprits apprehended by now.
Oh please! The Town Guard were a pack of fleabitten brainless old has-beens who couldn't be trusted to trim the castle lawns without a major international incident, led by a sozzled buffoon and a woman. The Town Guard was incompetent, the new Guard is incompetent, Brackus was incompetent, the King is incompetent, you are incompetent, I am incompetent, every single person involved in this bloody fiasco is incompetent except for the goblins.

Reeky Bugbutt

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
GUARDYS BEES NIMCAPOOPS :dunce:
Yerg! but dont tell dems dat. Let dems tink deys clever and deys keep doin silly tings. Mees learned dat from some guy called Uncle Si. Himz must be haff goblin cuz himz sure looks like like usins cept for no pointy ears. And himz farts alot and lubs ice creems and donuts too