• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Macro problem

Konquer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Now I'm not really sure if this the appropriate place to post this but everyone here seems pretty knowledgeable about the EC and I'm new. I'm wondering if there is a way to try and bring the macros over from classic client like it prompts you the very first time you log in. I made the mistake of doing it at work where I have no macros set. So I guess my question is there a way to basically have it try again?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Close the game.
Go to: documents library/EA Games/ultima online stygian abyss/user data/username folder/shard folder

There u will find all ur characters names, delete the character u want to import macros from 2d client, and relaunch the game.

You can always backup these folders or copy them from pc to another (thats what i usually do) then u can change the UI scale depending on the size of the monitors u are using