• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Mace and Shield Reading Glasses

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am interested in buying Mace and Shield Reading Glasses.
Please pm me if you have one you are willing to sell.
Can be normal for human or elf or altered for gargoyle.
Thanks
Sir AJ
and
Flint

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am interested in buying Mace and Shield Reading Glasses.
Please pm me if you have one you are willing to sell.
Can be normal for human or elf or altered for gargoyle.
Thanks
Sir AJ
and
Flint
They are for sale at the Brit Library for 12 million.
You will not get them cheaper than that, since that is how you get them and what they cost!

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They are for sale at the Brit Library for 12 million.
You will not get them cheaper than that, since that is how you get them and what they cost!
There is another way to get them. What you have to do is hunt in dungeon Blackthorn and collect minax artifacts. You need to collect 50 items with the creast of minax on them and turn them in at the guy right outside of Blackthorn's dungeon. Then you can get an equivalent of the mace and shield glasses, except they're not glasses but other hats or helmets. For a warrior it makes sense to get a metal helmet version of them to get extra stamina protection and the 1% lmc bonus. I think this version is a lot better than the original glasses. However, getting the 50 minax artifacts will take a while. You either have to be able to solo the Blackthorn captains (each drops at least 2 minax artifacts but they're extremely tough) or you will have to kill other monsters in there (evil mages are rather easy, golden elementals, liches, the balron who respawns instantaneously). If you're not going the captains route you'll want to kill as many monsters as quickly as possible. That usually means you won't have time to loot them. Or in other words looting them will slow you down extremely and make getting the 50 artifacts an even more painful process. When I killed evil mages I was averaging about 2 minax artifacts per hour...it's a grind and it's boring as hell but eventually you'll get there.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TheDrAj I can help ya out if you want to do it Max Blackoak's way. I have 44 turned in minax artifacts. Come up with 6 more and we can work out a deal to get you those glasses or its equal. Lemme know. :spider: