• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

-M- you are sluffin

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I searched the spawns all morning...and I couldnt find you guys anywhere. Killed two of your boys in Despise and then you all no show.

DISAPPOINTING CHILDREN.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont even know why im repling too this..if u killed 2 of our guys in despise u woulda had to leave tiffs house to do so an we all know that didnt happen..u talk on the boards cause u cant do it in game so as far as it goes for u the red healers are right by the house enjoy the pvp poser:loser:

S

suprshadow

stu you do know they are all banned from tiffa's house... moron

G

Gellor

stu you do know they are all banned from tiffa's house... moron
I wouldn't say banned... just removed from access... but them's the breaks when a no-house fighting rule is disregarded especially against the house owner's guildmates:thumbsup:

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont even know why im repling too this..if u killed 2 of our guys in despise u woulda had to leave tiffs house to do so an we all know that didnt happen..u talk on the boards cause u cant do it in game so as far as it goes for u the red healers are right by the house enjoy the pvp poser:loser:

Yes. Killed two of your people adn then i 1v1'd Violet and WTFPWN;D her ass at YEW gate even when she had her Greater Dragon.

-M- is no better then THC or SUPR. Same guys with the same skills. 1 mortal and 2 concs you're all dead no matter who you are.

S

SUPRsalad

in a perfect world, maybe that would be true,
being that i always 'entune' before fighting archers,
one apple, eplo, curse, blood oath, flamestrike, painspike. done deal for any of you dismounters. . :thumbsup:

B

Balian of Asgard

is this stugg?

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL This is walmart talkin more **** thinking we are soooo zerg. He thinks i would let blood in the guild.
First off, I would never join your [insert vulgar word here] guild. You have morons in there like Pink, Nirp, and Steelnuts...OH WAIT STEELNUTS LEFT LIKE I SAID HE WAS GOING TO! :loser:

Your guild is a shamble of ******* except for a few people I call my friend

Reywind, Hellfire, Gemma, etc.

And funnily enough? They are the ONLY PVPERS worth their weight in a field fight.

Get your trash guild off this shard and go to Origin or Sonoma, somewhere where you homos can learn to fight.

As I said before, ANYONE in your trashy guild, 1 mortal, 2 concs, and im collecting insurance money every time.

Except when its 4v1. Which is the ONLY times any of your guild kills me.

And i'd put 5mill down saying no one except those people i've named even has a chance to ATTEMPT to kill me.

At least -M- has the dignity of MOST OF THE TIME keeping their mouths shut. You guys are so trash you shouldn't even be allowed to speak unless spoken to.

KAREN is someone who should join your guild, she might raise it up a few levels.

S

Supr Funzor Time

Whoa Whoa Whoa why is my name getting brought into this. I dont recall me saying anything wrong to u blood but if u feel that way. Why the hate? And yes USSR is meh home.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whoa Whoa Whoa why is my name getting brought into this. I dont recall me saying anything wrong to u blood but if u feel that way. Why the hate? And yes USSR is meh home.
Bob you're FL, no matter what we will always be bros. Doesn't mean I don't think you're a cock knocker sometimes lol.:thumbsup: