• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

|M| vs GOO! 2 vs 3 adn 3 vs 3

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is so funny that NY and Sargon killed rand 3 vs 2 and walmart and setitoff ran into the house after he died then after that i came to the gate to help and rand got on zuang and setitoff and brahmagupta all three came out to fight us they got owned pretty good 3 vs 3 get skills kids and keep tlaking smack its all your good at. these are sargs screenshots he cant post because theres a limit on this freebee site

Attachments

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heres another they kept getting on new chars and dying it was absolutly hysterical not one of us died a single time

Attachments

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
stugotzz keep talking dude one fight out of many you win, congratulations you win OnE/20 :)

Reason why i went in house, i had NOTHING on me at all i had to get pots/apples and goodies and i wasnt told he was getting attacked, i was but i dont think i comprehended it correctly.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

stugotzz keep talking dude one fight out of many you win, congratulations you win OnE/20 :)

Reason why i went in house, i had NOTHING on me at all i had to get pots/apples and goodies and i wasnt told he was getting attacked, i was but i dont think i comprehended it correctly.
setitoff: "one fight out of many you win, congratulations you win OnE/20 " you know its funny you say that alot.. i was there and i comprehend it just fine.. you guys ran from me and ny 3 vs 2 and left rand to die.. download some better skills please.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3v2, that was 3v3 every time, stugotzz was there the whole time, and again i dont remember being told he was getting attacked till he was alraedy dead.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

3v2, that was 3v3 every time, stugotzz was there the whole time, and again i dont remember being told he was getting attacked till he was alraedy dead.
urm.. actually it was NY and myself vs you three the first fight.. you guys ran and let rand die after we put you on foot adn redlined you.. pathetic.. keep making stuff up bro.. ask NY how it went down since your memory seems to have lapsed.

R

Rand Al

that's cause you didn't listed you were talking when i was and your mic sequels. and yes you did kill us in a 3 on 3 dismount tamers where the pets did all the work then fl came with a crap tone of ppl and again dismount but instead of 2 dredmares they have 8 people which is equal to 2 dreds. and your forgetting that other dismounter started with a t so that's what 4

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

that's cause you didn't listed you were talking when i was and your mic sequels. and yes you did kill us in a 3 on 3 dismount tamers where the pets did all the work then fl came with a crap tone of ppl and again dismount but instead of 2 dredmares they have 8 people which is equal to 2 dreds
dismount tamers? excuse me? in the 3 vs 3 you had two tamers as well, did you not? keep making up excuses bud.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

and your forgetting that other dismounter started with a t so that's what 4

oh right.. i forgot that ish was there twords the end of our 3 vs 3 and showed like 2 times for a combined time of like 15 seconds rofl... should i quote your own guy that said "1 guy doesnt make a difference"?
i was doing dismounts just fine you guys were screwed whether he was there or not.

R

Rand Al

fl same **** dismount all kill its like the same guild m and fl. Sargon all you did was dismount then get in ninja with stugots getting a heal for you as you ninja away letting your dred and nys dred do the work. The only thing that ever got me was dismount all kill for both the guilds.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

fl same **** dismount all kill its like the same guild m and fl. Sargon all you did was dismount then get in ninja with stugots getting a heal for you as you ninja away letting your dred and nys dred do the work. The only thing that ever got me was dismount all kill for both the guilds.
yah xhealing is lame... so is being coordinated, nub **** for sure....

R

Rand Al

dismount tamers? excuse me? in the 3 vs 3 you had two tamers as well, did you not? keep making up excuses bud.
i was on a tamer once walmart isn't a tamer set it off isn't a tamer set it offs other char xiled isn't a tamer may i go on so we had one tamer there once and what happened o yea dismount 2 dreds on me so yea 1 tamer and that was when it was a 4 on 3 when i had the tamer cause that t guy dismounted me so keep acting like your good bud

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

i was on a tamer once walmart isn't a tamer set it off isn't a tamer set it offs other char xiled isn't a tamer may i go on so we had one tamer there once and what happened o yea dismount 2 dreds on me so yea 1 tamer and that was when it was a 4 on 3 when i had the tamer cause that t guy dismounted me so keep acting like your good bud
well i gotta say that brahmagupta's blue lesser hyru is pretty kool then.. i didnt know they came in bright colors unless they were greaters.. my bad.. either way you look at it, the way you guys talk it shoudlent have been a problem if we were all three tamers..

R

Rand Al

yah xhealing is lame... so is being coordinated, nub **** for sure....
i never sed xhealing was lame i was saying all you did was dismount and ninja away letting your pets do the work and good for stu for keeping a heal up. You can afford to have one guy doing nothing but healing cause you have dismount tamers one dred equals 2 stuies and you had 2 dreds!

R

Rand Al

well i gotta say that brahmagupta's blue lesser hyru is pretty kool then.. i didnt know they came in bright colors unless they were greaters.. my bad.. either way you look at it, the way you guys talk it shoudlent have been a problem if we were all three tamers..
o yea i forgot he got on when the other guy died but eater way we get another tamer to even the odds you bring in another guy and a biddy vs a dred hmm lets see what is better!

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

o yea i forgot he got on when the other guy died but eater way we get another tamer to even the odds you bring in another guy and a biddy vs a dred hmm lets see what is better!
well |M|s better.. obviously.. we prove it all the time.. you look pretty upset tho man. i think you should have a chill pill and hope things go better for you tomorrow.

R

Rand Al

i am not upset just stating the facts i know facts usually make people look mad and i am usually state to the point and that makes ppl look mad

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

honeslty ive heard of speach impediments.. but never heard of a typing impediment.. did you and stuy go to the same grade school or what? RO[FL]!

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

was trying to type that and fight fl at the same time
wow.. i know fl is really really bad but thats a neat trick... maybe you can send me some links that show me how to do that eh?

R

Rumpelstiltskin

I am gonna void this entire post,

Didnt I kill you entire crew 2 vs 6 and you died like 5 times? ya stfu lol... plus your map shows 5 people :(

dont front like your good, because u gank a few of my guildies.. like rand said u still down like 50/1 lol

M

mutau

honeslty ive heard of speach impediments.. but never heard of a typing impediment.. did you and stuy go to the same grade school or what? RO[FL]!
*gasp* Never saw a guild leader trash one of his own guys like that. *shakes head*

U

UltimateNoob

*gasp* Never saw a guild leader trash one of his own guys like that. *shakes head*
Sargon was just making a light hearted joke hun. And Stu knows this very well. Do you have something against our guild?

M

mutau

it was just a .. joke, right? SO it was just a joke to Rand too. Ah.

Then perhaps you could edit that post and remove Rand from the picture so that you are not adding him to the "light hearted tease".

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

actually stuy is the one that asked me to put that there.. so why dont you just sit in the coner and moderate instead of getting in on conversations that you have no place. we all thought it was hysterical.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Sargon was just making a light hearted joke hun. And Stu knows this very well. Do you have something against our guild?
the answer is yes bud.. everybody hates our guild because they are jealous of our :heart:

S

SUPRsalad

aaaand boom goes the dynamite.. i can't even keep up anymore... its like watching a television series that 'yr just not that into'. .

R

Rand Al

wow.. i know fl is really really bad but thats a neat trick... maybe you can send me some links that show me how to do that eh?
When they ran to regroup id type a bit then go after em repeat not hard. If you do not know how to move one window over to see another you might need to take a computer class ehh.

S

suprshadow

haha rand, that is awesome. I'd put 20bucks that is exactly what tesla's window looks like

S

suprshadow

rofl well now that sargon might be able to figure it out he may be posting more :(
lol now you are gonna start seeing sargon posting on the fly.

ALRIGHT, i am chasing GOO now 10v2 and we are setting up choke point on bridge, NY is precasting Gheals as we try and gank them and stu somehow died, i think that is the 10th time this fight, NY keeps precasting Gheals as we set up this choke point 9v2, ok good stu resed up and came back and were waiting for 2 more members before we push them..

LOLOLOLOL!!!

R

Rand Al

I never really looked at stus first post. They did not get me 3 on 2 i was 1v1ing my friend ny then sargon pops up and dismounts me and they put 2 dread mares on me and set was getting supply's dunno where walmart was so yea it ended up being a 2 on 1 dismount dread mare kill. Those 2 dang dreads are good my dread sucks it never casts stuff like e-bolt and fs or uses its fire breath :(

S

suprshadow

your mare hates you! and lol i dont even knwo where i was for that fight