• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lute's & Spellbooks

G

I need them . Alot , many , all you can make . If anyone is making these and just tossing them , PLEASE give them to me . I'll buy too , in bulk .
Need them for a quest . Ty to all that reply

I

imported_archite666

!@#$ !@#$ thats a bump, I got spellbooks, after all I am the official scribe of The True Britannians.

G

cool, Im not looking for anything special .
Just need in bulk . I need to give them up in a quest,
and it doesn't matter what kind it is . Just that it's a spellbook.
How many do you have & how much ?

I

imported_archite666

i got tons, I mean tons, as long io didnt trash all of em, your still in the allianfe arnt you?

G

K, I'll checkem out ,whats the name of the vendor. But I need them in bulk, so if they don't sell pm me a fair deal for the lot . Ty

G

<blockquote><hr>

I need them . Alot , many , all you can make . If anyone is making these and just tossing them , PLEASE give them to me . I'll buy too , in bulk .
Need them for a quest . Ty to all that reply

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still needing these. Can anyone help me please. Ty

I

imported_archite666

I still have them, gotta get at me, im in game all the time, hop in vent some time